Developed in cooperation with the U.S. Military, government agencies, universities, and others, the Sawyer® Permethrin Clothing Repellent offers superior protection from disease-carrying biting insects. The active ingredient, Permethrin, is a synthetic molecule similar to those found in natural pyrethrum, which is taken from the chrysanthemum flower. Not only does this product repel insects, but it will actually kill ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites and more than 55 other kinds of insects.
- Repels and kills ticks, mosquitoes, chiggers, mites and more than 55 other insects.
- To be used ONLY as a clothing/fabric treatment - do not apply to skin.
- Treats clothing, tents and other gear - do not apply to bare skin, or to clothing while being worn on the body.
- Tightly bonds with the fibers during the drying process.
- Avoid skin and eyes.
- Will not stain or damage clothing, fabrics, plastics, finished surfaces or your outdoor gear.
- Single application lasts 6 washings.
- Odorless when dry.
- 24 fl. oz.