Spawned from the rugged winters in Colorado, the split two-and-two finger design of the original Lobster Glove brought cyclists an unrivaled solution to riding in the coldest conditions; the warmth of a mitten and the control of a glove. At that time, road shifters were still on the downtube and, before the advent of hydraulic brakes, trail riders didn’t dare pull the reins with less than two fingers. Today, the tap of a button shifts gears, disc brakes are easily feathered with one finger, and most riders carry some form of touchscreen technology. In this latest iteration, the index and middle fingers are separated to provide more dexterity and device compatibility, while the mitten-like grouping of the ring and pinkie remains intact. 170g of PrimaLoft® Gold insulation with Cross CoreTM technology paired with AmFIB® softshell continues to provide incredible warmth and wind protection with minimal bulk. Still true to its original purpose, the Lobster Evo will help you adapt and thrive in deep winter.
- AmFIB® Softshell main body fabric protects from wind and water
- 170g PrimaLoft® Gold w/Cross Core™ technology insulation is made from 35% post- consumer recycled polyester and incorporates Aerogel particles for maximum warmth with minimal bulk
- Ax® Suede Laredo synthetic leather palm for durability and great grip
- Touch screen compatible
- Back: 95% polyester, 5% polyurethane
- Palm: 79% polyester, 21% polyurethane
- Lining: 100% polyester