The Coze Lux Down Parka features Responsible Down Standard Certified down and recycled nylon to deliver a full-coverage puffy that's perfect for travel in cold weather climates.
The Women's Coze Lux Down Parka utilizes responsibly sourced and sustainable materials to create a full-length down puffy that delivers ultimate cold-weather coziness for mountain or city travel. This parka features 700+ fill RDS-certified down insulation, ensuring warmth even on the coldest days. The water and wind-resistant shell is constructed from 100% recycled nylon, and the adjustable hood with removable faux fur ruff protects the head, face, and ears from the biting cold. The internal storm flap, YKK® Vislon double separating center front zipper, and high front collar with brushed tricot keep the elements at bay while gearing up in the parking lot or waiting for the next train. A full-coverage, environmentally friendly down puffy that locks in warmth all winter long, the Coze Lux Down Parka is a welcome addition to any winter wardrobe.
- Adjustable Hood with Removable Faux Fur
- Ruff Brushed Tricot Lined Draft Collar
- High Front Collar with Brushed Tricot At Chin
- Internal Storm Flap
- YKK®Vislon Double Separating Center Front Zipper
- No-Snag Webbing Behind Center Front Zipper
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets
- Internal Zip Chest Pocket
- Large Internal Mesh Stash Pocket
- Internal Knit Cuff Gaiters with Thumb Loops