The Volt 45 is known for its exceptional fit, comfort and stability, all designed around a clean, simple and sustainable silhouette. Sized perfectly for weekenders and overnight trips, the Volt 45 is a panel load workhorse, ready to energize your journey. It features a highly adjustable AirScape® suspension system that offers up best-in-class fit and carrying comfort, even when the load gets heavy and the road gets tough. This pack provides a close-to-body, breathable and stable fit that bears the burden for you. Plus it's sustainably made with 100% recycled materials.
Close-to-body breathable, stable fit.
Keeps your pack and gear dry in inclement weather.
Adjustable torso lengths and Fit-on-the-Fly® hipbelt to ensure a perfect fit.
- Included raincover made with PFC/PFAS-free DWR and bluesign® approved materials
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration sleeve with hose port in backpanel
- Dual side compression straps
- Dual ice axe/trekking pole loops
- Front panel lash loops for attaching extra gear
- Accessory pad straps'
- Top-loading design with large U-panel access on front panel offers versatile packing options
- Floating top lid allows flexibility for overloads
- Large main compartment in top lid has pocket for included raincover
ADJUSTABLE TORSO LENGTH
Fit is fine-tuned using easily accessed adjustable web system, Floating yoke design ensures consistent fit comfort at any setting
Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
SPACEMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle, Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and comfortable load support