The Squeeze simplifies morning commutes and evening rides, allowing you to quickly mount and secure your phone through every twist and turn. Designed for instant attachment of your phone onto the mount, riders can easily rotate the base between landscape and portrait modes for effortless viewing.
Whether you're on your way to work, jogging around the neighborhood with your tot in tow, or wandering off the beaten path, keep your apps and maps in sight with Squeeze. This innovative design brings accessibility and security to the forefront of every ride, combining a user-friendly mounting method with an ultra-secure hold. Simply attach the universal mounting strap onto virtually any bar, easily pinch the levers at its base to open the Squeeze arms, and place your phone - no extra grip strength needed. The grippy Squeeze arms and inner continuous force springs amplify the hold of your phone, providing the confidence you need to take on any route. Enjoy the freedom of unobstructed, full-screen visibility and 360° rotation between landscape and portrait mode with an effortless turn of the mount. The Squeeze welcomes most phones with open arms, holding standard and plus-sized phones with or without a case and attached accessories. This universal, user-focused design can be mounted on virtually any bar or stem, attaching onto a trail bike, family bike, exercise bike, jogging stroller, wheelchair, or grocery cart with just a Squeeze.
- Fits most phones with a case and accessories 2.3" - 3.6" wide | 60mm - 93mm
- Features easy-to-squeeze levers with grippy arms for a secure hold
- Unique design allows quick-and-easy 360° rotation of phone between portrait and landscape orientation
- Inner continuous force springs amplify hold while reducing effort needed to secure phone
- Universal mounting strap is compatible with most handlebars, stroller handles, grocery carts, wheelchairs, and more
- Securely holds phones in place, on and off road
- Tool-free mounting strap is simple to attach, holds secure, and allows quick removal for security purposes