The GSI Pinnacle Dualist II is great for 2 people or small meals for a family makes it easy to prepare hot meals and drinks.
Efficient and ultra-light hard-anodized camping cookware set integrates a secure, heat-resistant Nylon 6-6 strainer lid, two Folding Foons, two insulated mugs with sip-it tops and nesting bowls, and a hard anodized, Telfon with Radiance Technology-non-stick-coated 1.9 qt (1.8 liter) pot. Waterproof storage bag also serves as sink in one compact, nested package with room to store a Pinnacle Canister Stove and 230 g fuel canister.
- Crushproof, heat-resistant, nylon lid won't deform in packs and includes an integrated strainer
- Folding handle locks into place for cooking and secures entire set for transport
- Unique bowl + mug solution with low center of gravity and Sip-It lid virtually eliminate spills while the insulating sleeve keeps drinks hot
- Clever folding foon design compacts to just 3.7" long, but extends and locks to become a 6.1" fork-spoon hybrid
- Convenient graduations molded into the pot make for easy measuring
- Welded stuff sack holds set while traveling and doubles as a sink or wash basin in camp
- Integrated nesting allows for ultralight stowing of micro stoves and fuel canisters (220/110 g)
- Weight (lbs.) 1.3000
- Material Non-Stick Coated, Hard Anodized Aluminum, Clear Polypropylene, Nylon 6-6
- Major Dimension 2 Person
- Includes 1.8 L Pot, Strainer Lid, 2 20 fl. oz. Mugs w/ Insulated Sleeves, 2 20 fl. oz. Bowls, 2 Sip-It Tops, 2 Folding Foons, Welded Sink
- Dimensions 5.9 in x 6.4 in x 5.9
- Product Use Ultralight Backpacking