Nickel Metal Hydride round cell batteries are the longest-lasting rechargeable batteries on the market today. Batteries can be recharged at any time-no need to fully drain battery before charging. Lifetime Limited Warranty on all Energizer® ACCU Rechargeable round cell batteries.
- Classification: Rechargeable Chemical System:
- Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH)
- Designation: ANSI-1.2H2 IEC-HR6
- Nominal Voltage: 1.2 Volts Rated
- Capacity: 2300 mAh at 21°C (70°F) Based on 460 mA (0.2C ) discharge rate Typical
- Weight: 28 grams (0.99 oz.) Typical Volume: 8.3 cubic centimeters (0.5 cubic inch)
- Terminals: Flat Contact