MTB Baggy Short
This much-loved icon of the MTB scene was originally developed by working with London delivery couriers back in the day. We asked them what they needed in a pair of urban cycling shorts and the Hummvee short was born. So versatile a product, it was adopted by mountain-bikers too and can be seen on both the trail and the daily commute. It comes complete with a padded liner short.
The short is made in a tough nylon mini-ripstop fabric with a DWR finishfor effective spray protection. Critical seams are also twin-needled for added security.
Utility and Cargo Pockets
There are no less than 6 pockets on this short: 2 rear Velcro® pockets, 2 zipped side-pockets and 2 smaller thigh-pockets for your coins and keys.
Tried and tested, this short has outlived many a bike and we have worked hard to ensure that its durability will not disappoint. It incorporates tough nylon and is double stitched in critical areas, making it nearly indestructible.
Clickfast™ Detachable Liner Short Included
This product comes complete with an Endura Clickfast™ detachable liner. Just pull them on and you are ready to roll. The liner is made with a light-weight stretch mesh, elastic waistband and silicon hem grippers. The seat pad is our very own 200 series pad for wicking comfort throughout the day. And, can be quickly clicked in and out with Clickfast™ attachment system, interchangeable with other MTB cycle shorts in our range.
- Durable Nylon mini-ripstop fabric with DWR finish
- PFC-Free, non-toxic durable water repellent finish
- Includes Clickfast™ detachable liner with 200 series pad*
- Zipped thigh vents with mesh inserts
- Zipped hand pockets, cargo pockets and large rear map pockets
- Durable, seamless seat panel
- Rear elasticated waistband and adjustable belt
- Contains Zinc Pirythione anti-microbial Biocidal finish which prevents the multiplication of odour-causing bacteria