Look no further if you're on the trail of our softest men's hiking sock. The Twisted Yarn that creates a natural, silky loft is not new, but the way we knit them for even longer-wearing comfort is. Midweight with Full Cushion wrapping the entire foot and leg for ultimate comfort. For less cushion over the top of the foot, check out the Scout.
Pair with: Trail mix, hiking boots, backpacking boots
- Merino Wool is at home on the trail, naturally moving moisture to keep feet fresh and dry in all weather.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters for peak hiking comfort.
- Our all-season weight, midweight socks thermoregulate to wrap feet in steady comfort when temperatures change.
- Men's boot socks average 11 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to show about 5 in. above a standard hiking boot.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
- We twist strands of our soft Merino Wool yarns together to create lofty, softy sock nirvana in these twisted yarn socks.
- Reinforced footbed and Achilles cushion improves the comfort of our socks and helps them last longer.
The Hike/Trek full cushion socks feature terry loops throughout the entire sock for the ultimate rebound and comfort.