The Coldpruf Women's Extreme Performance Expedition Weight Pants have been specifically engineered with Coldpruf Technology (CTF) for warmth, dryness, and odor control, with spandex for superior fit. Two-layer fabric construction traps air between the layers providing a natural barrier of warmth. The Women's Extreme Performance Expedition Pants are designed for wear in very cold to extreme cold temperatures during medium to high activity.
- Inside and outside layers are 96% CTF performance polyester, 4% spandex.
- Two-layer fabric construction helps provide a natural barrier of warmth.
- Coldpruf Technical Fiber (CTF) fabric delivers superior wicking and moisture management to keep you dry and comfortable.
- CTF contains Alpha Scan® antimicrobial to keep the garment essentially odor free.
- 4% spandex provides comfortable close to body fit.
- Comfort waistband.
- Front and back rise adjusted for a more comfortable fit.
- Hemmed cuffs.
- Flatlock construction on all seams.
- Tagless for additional comfort.
- Excellent thermal qualities in very cold to extreme cold weather conditions with medium to high activity.
- Avg. weight: 6 oz.