When the weather turns bad and you have to shelter in place you will be glad you got the Big House 4.
The Big House is about Space which is a big deal for car campers and Base Campers. Big enough for rainy afternoon card games and all the room you need to stand up in your tent while changing into something more comfortable. Get the Optional Vestibule to convert this base camp tents from a simple structure to a cavernous escape from the sun or an unexpected change in weather. Shelter Mode is a pared down setup which lets you pitch it as a covered shelter without the tent body. The carry bag includes shoulder straps to make carrying from the car to the site more convenient than ever.
- High-volume architecture provides steep walls and excellent living space for this 3-season tent; 5 ft. peak height
- 2 large, smooth-opening doors have windows with 2 closure options—mesh only for ventilation or zip up the polyester layer for complete closure
- Quick Stash on front door makes stowing the unzipped door easy; door zippers have storm flaps
- Side wall pockets sized for iPads; gear loft loops galore
- 10 interior mesh pockets; 10 lightweight aluminum hook stakes
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect fly to the pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability; 2 fly vents
- Ready to pitch with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly; color-coded webbing and buckles allow easy setup
- Plastic clips and sleeves attach tent body to pole frame; reflective guylines and reflective webbing
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs)
- Tent stuff sack included
- Optional accessories include the extra-large vestibule, large square gear loft and Big Agnes Corner Bar (not included)
|Minimum Trail Weight||
8 lbs. 4 oz.
8 lbs. 14 oz.
7 x 23.5 inches
86 x 93 inches
56 square feet
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
Tent: 2; fly: 1