Pairing classic style with modern tech, the Oboz Bridger Mid BDry hiking boots offer the best of both worlds. The all-leather uppers are waterproof and breathable, and the deep lugs give serious grip.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers offer the right combination of breathability and protection to keep your feet dry on long treks; soft nubuck doesn't require breaking in
- BDry waterproof, breathable membranes keep soggy elements out while letting water vapor escape, keeping your feet cool and comfortable
- Nylon mesh linings wick moisture, dry quickly and further enhance breathability
- Deluxe footbeds feature a well-defined arch for support and nest perfectly inside the boots
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping the boots light and agile
- Nylon shanks and thermoplastic urethane forefoot plates offer torsional stability, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Rubber randing on toes and heels helps protect the uppers from abrasion
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip with ease in all directions on both wet and dry surfaces thanks to the toothy side lugs and 4mm directional lugs underfoot
|Type Of Waterproofing||
BDry waterproof breathable membrane
Waterproof nubuck leather/rubber toe cap and heel counter
Thermoplastic urethane forefoot plate/nylon shank
2 lbs. 0.4 oz.