The ultimate all-terrain vehicle, the Terra Fi 5 Universal ups the ante with a fresh silhouette that’s lighter than ever before. Tailored for life’s detours, this quick-drying silhouette offers a molded PU midsole, ultra-grippy rubber outsole, and hook-and-loop closure to get you in and out in a flash. Finished with earth-friendly Unifi® recycled polyester straps that stand up to abuse while keeping plastic waste out of landfills.
Quick-drying straps are made from 100% recycled plastic using traceable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®; these sandals save 5 plastic bottles from ending up in landfills
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded PU midsole cushions and supports mile after mile, even with a heavy pack
- TPU shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Rugged Spider Rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Rugged Durabrasion Rubber™ outsole stands up to abuse and supplies great traction
- Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials so you can explore our planet worry-
- Best for: multi day hikes
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 14.25oz
Starting in 2020, 100% of our iconic straps are now made using recycled plastic. We’re still selling through older inventory for a short period of time, so thanks for your support as we work to make our footwear as sustainable as possible.