SAVE - BUY 2 OR MORE FULL PRICED SOCKS GET 25% OFF
(prices will change in the cart, Discount can not be combined with other discounts.)
The Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Micro Crew has earned its place in the hearts of many a hiker who demand more from a sock. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support, while a smooth, performance fit assures there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this merino wool sock a true workhorse that's comfortable, breathable and fast drying. This all-weather sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter, plus it's naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Custom shrink treated merino wool.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support at arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.
- Leg is non-cushioned, wide ribbed, lower height.
- 67% merino wool, 29% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.