Give all your other hiking socks the boot. The Darn Tough Merino Wool Boot Sock Cushion from Darn Tough is made in Vermont to be extremely durable. The high thread count provides for high density cushioning along the bottom of the foot. Custom shrink-treated merino wool stands up to wash after wash. Ribbing above the ankle ensures a proper, no-sag fit. Reinforced heel and toe resist wear. Elastic support around the arch for a bunch-free fit. Ring toe construction for a comfortable invisible seam.
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch equates to durability and cushioning without bulk.
- Performance Fit. From form-fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, Darn Tough knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
- Merino Wool. Darn Tough custom count, shrink treated merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Cushion. For those who prefer a sock with less cushioning, Darn Tough cushion socks have dense terry loops on the bottom of the foot producing cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No slipping. No bunching. Helps prevent blisters.
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all Darn Tough socks to provide added endurance.
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- 62% merino wool, 34% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.
- Made in Vermont.