The Bike-Friendly, Eco-Friendly Urban Adventurer
With a bike-friendly fit, packable design, ample pockets, and lots of strategically placed reflective material, the Transit CC jacket is an ideal jacket for bike commuters and urban adventurers.
Don’t be fooled by the Transit CC’s smart looks: it’s a technical piece of gear. 3-layer Artex™ waterproof-breathable fabric coupled with fully taped seams provides an effective barrier against the elements. To ensure performance without clamminess, the Transit CC features a brushed lining for a soft next-to-skin feel. Adjustable cuffs, core vents, and a large back vent make it easy to cool down when adventures heat up.
A bike-friendly fit, easy packability, ample pockets, and lots of strategically placed reflective make this an ideal jacket for bike commuters. A waterproof, reflective drop-down tail adds visibility and protects backsides from road spray.
The Transit CC features Clean Color Technology: Bluesign System approved dyes that keep harmful chemicals out of the manufacturing process - protecting people and the planet.
- Clean Color dyed Artex™ ripstop fabric
- Features PFC-free DWR
- Brushed finish on the interior lining - soft to the touch with thermal properties
- Artex™ 3-layer fabric for waterproof-windproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Core vents with waterproof zippers
- Large rear vent with reflective accent
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trims throughout (wrist, shoulder, elbow back, chest pocket)
- Chest pocket with media port
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Weather protection courtesy of storm flaps on front and back of main zipper
- Magnetic dropdown tail with unique map-reflect fabric and beacon light compatibility
- Super soft micro-brushed collar lining
- Hem cinch
- Reflective, adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Locker loop
- Hood attachment point for optional hood