Just like your favorite all-in-one tool, the Sun Guide Cap meets rugged conditions head-on with its versatility. The cap features our Convertible Ventilation™ system, an extra-wide folding Clamshell Brim™, and a wicking sweatband. The ultra-lightweight microfiber cape is ventilated for airflow, can be worn in multiple configurations, and detaches from the cap when you’re ready to kick back and reflect on another day well spent in the great outdoors.
Removable Ventilated Neck Cape
Folding Clamshell Brim
Stretch Comfort Adjustable Sizing
UPF 50+ Sun Protection
It's hard to beat the enjoyment of a day in the sun, unless it's a day spent in the shady pleasantness of a UPF 50+ hat.
A rating of UPF 50+ is the highest sun protective rating achievable and means only 1/50th or less of UV rays are able to pass through, allowing you to diminish the sun, not the fun!
- Extra-wide Folding Clamshell Brim™
- Convertible Ventilation™
- UPF 50+ Certified Sun Rating (mesh not rated)
- Ultra-lightweight Fabric
- Removable Ventilated Neck Cape
- 100% recycled main body fabric
- PFA-free durable water repellent finish
- Stretch Comfort Adjustable Sizing
- bluesign certified main body fabric, mesh, and sweatband
- Foldable brim packs small and flat
- Wicking Sweatband
- Packs for travel
- Weight: 3.3 ounces/93.6 grams *Avoid rain/wet conditions