Built tough for mobile base camps and off-grid adventures, the Nomad 50 is perfect for longer trips when you need more power without sacrificing packability. The versatile four-panel design makes it easy to unfold and collect solar power while stationary, then quickly pack away in tight spaces in your vehicle while traveling. Pair with a Yeti Power Station to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
NOMAD 50 HIGHLIGHTS
50 watts lets you solar charge power banks and power stations to keep laptops charged, run portable fridges, and power essential electronics.
Four monocrystalline panels enclosed in a protective case fold down to a compact profile for easy storage and versatility. Hanging loops allow you to strap the panel to vehicles, tents, and more.
Features built-in charging cables for use with Goal Zero Yeti Power Stations, Sherpa Power Banks, and USB devices. Integrated 8mm cable lets you chain additional solar panels for faster charge times
RECOMMENDED POWER PAIRINGS
Sherpa 100AC: Charges in 3-6 Hours
Yeti 200X: Charges in 4-8 Hours
Yeti 500X: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
- Sherpa 100AC: 3-6 Hours
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 4-8 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 13-26 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 23-46 Hours
- Solar Port (blue, 8mm, male): 14-21.5V, up to 3.3A (50W max)
- USB-A Port: 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 6.85 lbs (3.1 kg)
- Dimensions (unfolded): 17 x 53 x 1.5 in (43.2 x 134.6 x 3.8 cm)
- Dimensions (folded): 17 x 11.25 x 2.5 in (43.2 x 28.6 x 6.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6ft
- UPC: 847974007679
- Rated Power: 50W
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp): 18.0V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline