On your next adventure into the mountains, bring along a bit of the tropics with you as the Backpacker’s Pantry Cuban Coconut Rice & Black Beans has a Cuban flavor that is high in protein.
- Like Backpacker’s Pantry other nutritious dehydrated meals, this entree is a snap to make-boiling water, some stirring, and hydration time is all it takes
- Includes a packet of extra virgin olive oil for you to add to boost the calories and flavor
- Non-gmo coconut milk and sea salt let you feel healthy on the trial backpacking, hiking or camping
- Perfect for vegan travelers and vegetarian travelers as it is gluten free, soy free, dairy free
- A flavorful, high protein, convenient meal on a sailboat, hunting trip or on a big wall
- Seven year shelf life lets you be prepared for any emergency
- Ingredients: PRECOOKED LONG GRAIN WHITE RICE, BLACK BEANS, BANANAS, ORGANIC EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, ONION, SAVORY SOUP BASE (MALTODEXTRIN, SALT, AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, YEAST EXTRACT, ONION POWDER, SILICON DIOXIDE, TURMERIC EXTRACT (COLOR), SUNFLOWER OIL), GARLIC, CO
- Preparation & Storage: Remove and discard enclosed oxygen absorber before beginning food preparation. Remove Organic Olive Oil packet and add to other ingredients. Add 2-1/4 cups (540ml) of boiling water. Stir well. Seal and let sit for 15-20 minutes. Stir and serve.
- Made and packaged in Colorado