Finish Line's Dry Lube goes on wet and sets up with a dry 'wax-like' synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust. Thanks to the added Teflon™ fluoropolymer, Finish Line's Dry Lube minimizes pedaling friction, repels moisture, and withstands rides up to 100 miles. Finish Line's Dry Lube is an extremely versatile lubricant and a perfect choice for many road and off-road cyclist.
Dry Lube is especially recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet it holds up well in moderately wet conditions. Dry Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points. Finish Line's Dry Lube provides optimum drivetrain efficiency without attracting an excessive amount of abrasive contaminants. This is Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant.
- Great for dry, dirty and dusty environments
- Attracts less grime and runs clean
- Holds up well in moderately wet conditions
- Can be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables and brake pivot points
- Finish Line's most popular and versatile lubricant
- 4 oz.