All the features you expect from our Light Hiker collection, but now in 1/4 sock height. Modest enough for a Victorian aristocrat, and equally familiar with dominating vast stretches of land, these ankle-covering socks offer a smooth cuff, legendary fit, and lightweight functionality that truly endures. Cushion extending up the Achilles adds targeted comfort and enhances the durability we guarantee for life.
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
- Using premium, fine gauge Merino Wool and fine gauge needles, Darn Tough packs 1,441 stitches per square inch to ensure durability
- Darn Tough’s Performance Trail Fit features a unique performance zone and other engineered support which securely hugs your foot, keeping the sock in place
- 52% Nylon 44% Merino Wool 4% Lycra Spandex
- Made in Vermont