Be sure you are wearing the Asolo Stynger Gore-Tex Hiking Boot on your next long distance trek. These boots are light in weight but are full of all the heavy duty features that make long hikes more comfortable. No one likes the feeling of bulky boots- especially while on the trail! The Gore-Tex lining will keep your feet nice and dry as you walk through streams and puddles, and the bi-density rubber bottoms will provide excellent traction on muddy hillsides and slick rocks. The Asobrake heel design will help you on those steep descents. The anti-pronation and anti-torsion shanks in the midsole will keep your joints aligned through the trail for comfort. The lace design will lock your heel in place for precision footwork.
- Burly hiking boots designed for comfort on long backpacking trips
- Gore-Tex membrane keeps your feet dry through streams and puddles
- Duo Asoflex midsole absorbs shock and aligns joints for comfort
- Bi-density rubber bottom delivers traction on slick, muddy trails
- Asobrake heel design makes those steep descents easier to tackle
- Lace up design locks your heel in place for precision footwork