Don’t be fooled by the Transit CC’s smart looks: it’s a technical piece of gear. 3-layer Artex™ waterproof-breathable fabric coupled with fully taped seams provides an effective barrier against the elements. To ensure performance without clamminess, the Transit CC features a brushed lining for a soft next-to-skin feel. Adjustable cuffs, core vents, and a large back vent make it easy to cool down when adventures heat up.
A bike-friendly fit, easy packability, ample pockets, and lots of strategically placed reflective make this an ideal jacket for bike commuters. A waterproof, reflective drop-down tail adds visibility and protects backsides from road spray.
The Transit CC features Clean Color Technology: Bluesign System approved dyes that keep harmful chemicals out of the manufacturing process - protecting people and the planet.
- Clean Color dyed Artex™ ripstop fabric
- Features PFC-free DWR
- Brushed finish on the interior lining - soft to the touch with thermal properties
- Artex™ 3-layer fabric for waterproof-windproof-breathable performance without bulk
- Core vents with waterproof zippers
- Large rear vent with reflective accent
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective trims throughout (wrist, shoulder, elbow back, chest pocket)
- Chest pocket with media port
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Weather protection courtesy of storm flaps on front and back of main zipper
- Magnetic dropdown tail with unique map-reflect fabric and beacon light compatibility
- Super soft micro-brushed collar lining
- Hem cinch
- Reflective, adjustable Velcro cuffs
- Locker loop
- Hood attachment point for optional hood