Nothing keeps you more comfortable, warm, and protected on the slopes than Arctix® Classic Insulated Snow Pants for men. These insulated snow pants sport a 100% polyester shell, smooth 100% polyester 210T taffeta lining, and 85-gram ThermaTech® Insulation for the industry's most well-rounded snow pants for warmth, comfort, and extreme durability. 600-denier ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff, and hem guards protect your legs and your insulated pants from slope snags and early wear of ordinary men's snow pants, and the convenient leg snaps on these Arctix pants offer easy on/off over muddy boots. Boot gaiters with grippers seal out the elements over your snow boots, and a built-in D-ring allows direct accessory attachment. Wide belt loops combine with an adjustable waist for customizable comfort. Zippered handwarmer pockets provide a haven for cold fingers. Hit the drifts with Arctix Classic Insulated Snow Pants – the obvious choice for seasoned snow seekers. Inseam: 32" (regular). Machine wash. Imported.
Manufacturer style #: 1900-00-L.
- 100% polyester shell
- Smooth 100% polyester 210T taffeta lining
- The industry's most well-rounded snow pants for warmth, comfort, and extreme durability
- 85-gram ThermaTech Insulation
- 600-denier ballistic reinforced ankle, scuff, and hem guards
- Leg snaps for easy on/off
- Boot gaiters with grippers
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- Built-in D-ring for attaching accessories
- Zip fly
- Wide belt loops
- Relaxed fit