The Chelan 140 is one of the most versatile kayaks in the Aquaglide performance touring series. The unique combination of rugged Duratex™ tube construction with a drop-stitch, hard-bottom floor results in a rigid and responsive open cockpit inflatable kayak. Outdoor water enthusiasts love the enhanced gear storage and thoughtful, customizable options. At only 33-pounds, this boat fits easily into the included backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage. Optimized for hull speed and paddling efficiency, the Chelan 140 is perfect for tandem outings, larger solo paddlers, or carrying extra gear.
This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $75 per item.
This product can not be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
Key Technical Features
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- Drop-stitch Floor – provides durability, rigidity, and optimal performance
- MOLLE Plates – with included mesh bags provide a customizable gear carrying system
- Universal Accessory Mounts – for mounting cupholder, POV camera, rod holder, and more
- Cockpit Splashguard – keeps water out and paddler dry
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 33-pounds and includes River Crossing backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- ProFormance Seats – with inflatable padded seat cushions and high backrests, provide adjustable back support and include front webbing pockets, and rear gear pocket
- Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
- Posi-track Weedless Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat positions
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Scupper Drains – seven (7) drains open easily to drain any water from the boat
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat or gear