A good lantern shouldn’t be complicated. The Lighthouse Core rechargeable USB lantern features 430 lumens, brightness dial, long-lasting battery and USB output.
LIGHTHOUSE CORE HIGHLIGHTS
USB Rechargeable lantern featuring 430 Lumens.
Features a 1A USB output and enough battery to recharge phones and other small USB devices.
Up to 350 hours of run time on an ultra-low setting or up to 4 hours on a super-bright setting.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE LIGHTHOUSE CORE
Recharge the Lighthouse Core from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 5-10 hours
The Lighthouse Core can be recharged from a USB Source in about 5 hours
- USB: 5 Hours
- Nomad 10: 5-10 Hours
- USB port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB port (input): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
- Cell Type: Li-ion NMC
- Cell Capacity: 16.3 Wh (3.7V, 4400mAh)
- Lifecycles: hundreds of cycles
- Shelf Life: Keep plugged in, or charge every 3-6 months
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Product SKU: 32009
- Simultaneous Recharge & Discharge: Yes
- Chainable: No
- Weight: 0.8 lbs (0.36 g)
- Dimensions: 5 x 4.5 in (12.7 x 11.4 cm)
- LED (output): warm white LED, 430 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3,500 Kelvin
- One side lit: 350+ hours (low), 8 hours (high)
- Both sides lit: 200+ hours (low), 4 hours (high)