Rugged, durable, rigid. Tempered glass and aluminum frame construction with added corner protection make this a perfect panel for a permanent installation. Ideal for recharging a Yeti 200X.
This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $25 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
BOULDER 50 HIGHLIGHTS
- 50-Watt (14-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
RECOMMENDED YETI PAIRINGS
Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
Yeti 150: Charges in 5-10 Hours
Yeti 200X: Charges in 5-10 Hours
Yeti 400: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Yeti 500X: Charges in 12-24 Hours
Yeti 1000X: Charges in 23-46 Hours
Tips & Tricks for using solar panels
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it only produces power when it is exposed to sunlight and connected to a power station or bank.
- Optimize solar panel efficiency by positioning them south-facing at a 45-degree angle.
- For faster recharging, use multiple solar panels.
GOAL ZERO ECOSYSTEM
Customize your setup at home, outside, or in your vehicle with our Yeti Power Station Ecosystem. Designed to provide a diverse range of solutions for every power need, from portable power stations, solar generators, and expansion batteries. Power. Anything. Anywhere.
- Yeti 150: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 200X: 5-10 Hours
- Yeti 400: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 31-62 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 23-46 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 43-86 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Product SKU: 32406
- Chainable: up to 150 Watts
- Weight: 12.4 lbs (5.6 kg)
- Dimensions: 21.75 x 26.75 x 1.75 in. (55.2 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Solar port (blue, 8mm) output: 14-22V, up to 3.5A (50W max)
- Solar port (blue, 8mm) input chaining: up to 150W total
- Rated Power: 50 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage: 18-20V
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline