The larger Boulder 100 is equipped with the same rugged design as the Boulder 50 but double the Watts. Mount this panel to efficiently charge your Yeti 500X or combine multiple panels together for large power stations.
This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $40 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
BOULDER 100 HIGHLIGHTS
- 100-Watt (14-22V) panel features integrated kickstand providing optimal angle placement.
- Built with strong tempered glass and an aluminum frame with added corner protection.
Tips & Tricks for using solar panels
- The solar panel does not hold a charge - it only produces power when it is exposed to sunlight and connected to a power station or bank.
- Optimize solar panel efficiency by positioning them south-facing at a 45-degree angle.
- For faster recharging, use multiple solar panels.
GOAL ZERO ECOSYSTEM
Customize your setup at home, outside, or in your vehicle with our Yeti Power Station Ecosystem. Designed to provide a diverse range of solutions for every power need, from portable power stations, solar generators, and expansion batteries. Power. Anything. Anywhere.
- Yeti 200X: 2-4 Hours
- Yeti 400: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 400 Lithium: 7-14 Hours
- Yeti 500X: 6-12 Hours
- Yeti 1000 Lithium: 16-32 Hours
- Yeti 1000X: 12-24 Hours
- Yeti 1400 Lithium: 22-44 Hours
- Yeti 1500X: 18-36 Hours
- Yeti 3000 Lithium: 36-72 Hours
- Yeti 3000X: 36-72 Hours
- Product SKU: 32407
- Weight: 20.1 lbs (9.1 kg)
- Dimensions: 40.0 x 26.75 x 1.75 in. (101.6 x 70 x 4.4 cm)
- Cable Length: 6 ft
- Warranty: 24 Months
- Solar Port: (blue, 8mm): 14-22.5V up to 7A (100W max)
- Rated Power: 100 Watts
- Open Circuit Voltage (Voc) 22.5V
- Maximum Power Point Voltage (Vmpp)
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline