If you’re out there, exploring nature with kids – you better be able to roll with it. Our advice for channeling sunshine and rainbows is to pack all the snacks, have fuss-free gear, and practice holding your breath while they test their limits and learn amazing life lessons. We can help with the gear. Grab a pair of our Merino Wool Van Wild kid’s hiking socks and let the good times roll. Added bonus: less stinky feet + a strong hand-me-down game.
Height: Micro Crew
- Performance Fit: No slipping, no bunching, and no blisters.
- Fine Gauge Knitting: Unprecedented durability and our unique “put it on, forget it’s on” feel.
- Fast Action Wicking: Pulls moisture away from skin. Fast drying.
- All Weather Performance: Cool in the summer, warm in the winter.
- Guaranteed For Life: No strings. No conditions. For life.
- Merino Wool is fast drying, breathable and odor resistant for all-day comfort.
Cushion in the Hike/Trek category features terry loops under the foot, and in the taller styles reaches above the ankle for comfort and protection.
Materials: 53% Nylon, 44% Merino Wool, 3% Spandex Lycra