Give all your other hiking socks the boot. The Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Hiking Boot Sock Full Cushion is a true classic and a longtime favorite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike. Full cushioning throughout provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk. Coveted for its dependability and comfort this sock has a smooth performance fit. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge merino wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. And since merino wool is naturally antimicrobial, this sock repels bacteria and odor. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch equates to durability and cushioning without bulk.
- Performance Fit. From form-fitting toe boxes to sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, Darn Tough knitting techniques produce the finest fitting performance sock available.
- Merino Wool. Darn Tough custom count, shrink treated merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Full Cushion. Dense terry loops surround the entire foot creating maximum cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No slipping. No bunching. Helps prevent blisters.
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all Darn Tough socks to provide added endurance.
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- 69% Merino Wool, 27% Nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.
- Made in Vermont.