Bearing the iconic Hummvee name, the Hummvee Flat certainly has big shoes to fill. Multi-use versatility is at the core of this shoe. It can be comfortably worn as a casual shoe around town, in the workshop or at the pub but is always ready for you to jump on your bike and hit the pedals.
Sticky Foot Rubber Sole and Versatile Flex Pattern
The flex of the sole has been specifically engineered to balance all day comfort with on bike performance and the StickyFoot Grip rubber compound of the sole ensures that you remain connected to your pedals no matter the terrain. So, don't be fooled by the casual looks, this shoe has been engineered to ride and is ready to take on whatever type of cycling you need it to.
- Highly durable upper fabrics with perforated panels for enhanced ventilation
- Low absorbency, quick dry lining
- StickyFoot™ Grip Rubber outsole keeps your feet firmly planted on the pedals
- Flex Profile tuned to combine pedal friendly stiffness and all day walkability
- Elasticated lace stash secures laces away from your crank and chain
- Ortholite™ Recycled comfort footbed
- Wild and mild lace options