The Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Micro Crew has earned its place in the hearts of many a hiker who demand more from a sock. Cushioning along the bottom of the foot provide the perfect amount of support, while a smooth, performance fit assures there's no slipping, no bunching, and no blisters. Fine gauge knitting makes this merino wool sock a true workhorse that's comfortable, breathable and fast drying. This all-weather sock stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter, plus it's naturally antimicrobial so it repels bacteria and odor. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- High density cushioning on foot bottom.
- Custom shrink treated merino wool.
- Reinforced heel and toe.
- Elastic support at arch.
- Ring toe construction for a comfortable, invisible seam.
- Leg is non-cushioned, wide ribbed, lower height.
- 67% merino wool, 29% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.