Full cushioning, throughout the Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Full Cushion Boot Socks, provides support and comfort without unwanted weight and bulk. Coveted for its dependability and comfort this sock has a smooth performance fit. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge merino wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Naturally antimicrobial so it repels odor-causing bacteria. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch for durability and cushioning without bulk.
- Performance Fit. Form-fitting toe boxes, sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, for one of the best fitting performance socks available.
- Merino Wool. Custom count, shrink treated merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Full Cushion. Dense terry loops surround the entire foot creating maximum cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No slipping. No bunching. Helps prevent blisters.
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all Darn Tough socks to provide added endurance.
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- 69% merino wool, 27% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.