SAVE - BUY 2 OR MORE FULL PRICED SOCKS GET 25% OFF
(prices will change in the cart, Discount can not be combined with other discounts.)
The Darn Tough Vermont Merino Wool Cushion Boot Sock is a true classic and a longtime favorite with serious hikers and everyday enthusiasts alike. Thru-hikers revere its dependability and comfort. Performance fit and solid cushioning along the bottom of the foot make for a sock that's super comfortable. No slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Fine gauge merino wool makes this a fast drying and breathable all-weather sock that stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Naturally antimicrobial so it repels odor-causing bacteria. Made in Vermont. Guaranteed for life.
- High Density Knitting. More knit stitches per inch for durability and cushioning without bulk.
- Performance Fit. Form-fitting toe boxes, sculpted heel pockets and knit-in elastic support at the arch, for one of the best fitting performance socks available.
- Merino Wool. Custom count, shrink treated merino wool enhances the comfort and durability that outdoor enthusiasts have come to expect from this fiber.
- Cushion. Dense terry loops on the bottom of the foot produce cushioning and warmth without bulk.
- Ribbed Ankle Support. No slipping. No bunching. Helps prevent blisters.
- Elastic Arch Support. Knit into the arch of all Darn Tough socks to provide added endurance.
- Ring Toe Construction. Terry loops surrounding the toe create a comfortable invisible seam.
- 67% merino wool, 29% nylon, 4% Lycra® spandex.