Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. Additional $30 shipping will be charged at checkout.
You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
The Thule Apex XT 2 Hitch Bike Rack provides outstanding bike protection to accommodate the needs of two adventure cyclists.
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway that prevent bike to bike contact and ‘disappears’ when not needed
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Compact cradle design accommodates wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- Lock bikes to the rack using the integrated cable lock (lock included)
- Easily fold down bike arms when rack is not in use
- Convenient access to the rear of the vehicle using the HitchSwitch lever to tilt the rack down
- Easy to carry and handle, thanks to integrated grab handle
- Quick to install and easy to lock the rack to the vehicle due to the tool-free, SnugTite stinger (lock included)
- Easily transfers between 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- Maximum Number of Bikes: 2
- Load Capacity: 75 lbs.
- Maximum Bike Weight: 37.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: 28.2 x 11 x 37 in.
- Folded Dimensions: 15.4 x 11 x 37 in.
- Weight: 35 lbs.