This Product has a flat rate ground shipping rate of $75 per item. Additional oversized or overweight packages might have additional charges. You will be notified, prior to processing, of any additional surcharge and for your approval. The charge will be added at the time of processing your purchase. Your order will not be shipped until we receive your approval.
This product cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands. The shipping rate will be viewed on the checkout page.
With its 12-foot open bow layout, the Chinook 120 is ideal for tandem paddling with the capacity to carry a child, pet, or extra gear. A broad, stable shape of the Chinook results in a versatile, lightweight kayak that enables easy transitions in and out of the boat (and water) and balanced tracking and maneuverability. The Chinook 120 is perfect for one to two people plus a child or a pet on short trips, exploring lakes and gentle rivers, and other recreational flat-water paddling.
Key Technical Features
- HexShell Deck Cover – made of 600 denier hex ripstop polyester for durability, puncture-resistance, and protection from the elements
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 28-pounds and includes a duffle-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
Key User Features
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seats – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Face Time Seating Option – allows bow seat to be installed to face stern paddler
- Adjustable Foot Rests – for comfort and paddling efficiency
- Quick Release Weedless Fin – for increased tracking
- Paddle Keepers – located on both sides offer hands-free access when not paddling
- Rod Holders – located on the back of the seat keep fishing rods securely in place
- Velcro Adjustment Strips – allow for personalized custom seat and footrest positions
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Deck Cargo Bungees – on bow and stern offer secure storage of extra gear
- Cockpit Drain – opens easily to drain any water from the boat
- Boston Valves – provide quick inflation and deflation
- PA (Polyamide) Nylon D-rings – provide secure attachment for seat and extra gear