This item is only available for our Retail Store Pickup Located on Route 17 N. Paramus, NJ.
If you add this item to the cart and you are not picking up your order it will hold up your entire order.
Premium, platform hitch 2 bike rack delivering maximum strength, security and user friendliness. If you've had enough of taking off your front wheel and stuffing your bike into your trunk only to lose your quick-release skewer (then inevitably find it rolling around under the passenger seat), the Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Rack wants to make your life easier. When you just want to get your bike to the trailhead and go ride, this easy-to-use rack will accommodate two rides with a stable arm around the fork and a lock around your rear tire without taking all afternoon to set up.
Thanks to the easy-to-use HitchSwitch lever, the Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Rack tilts rack away for instant rear access and folds up quickly when not in use. Worry-not about bike interference, the Thule T2 Pro XT adjusts side-to-side to create plenty of clearance between bike mounts.
The Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Carrier is compatible with 20” to 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters – perfect for carbon frames, mountain, downhill and even fat bikes. The integrated cable lock and lock knob ensure your Thule T2 Pro XT Bike Carrier not only secures your bikes to the rack but also your rack to the receiver. Your Thule T2 Pro XT Hitch Mount Bike Rack is straightforward to install with a tool-free AutoAttach system and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Secure bikes quickly without frame contact with the frame-free ratcheting arm
- Eliminate bike interference by adjusting side to side to create generous spacing between bike mounts
- Ideal for carbon frames, mountain, downhill, ebikes and fat bikes as it fits 20 - 29” wheels and up to 5” tires without adapters
- Complete locking convenience - bikes lock to the bike rack and the bike rack to the receiver with the integrated cable lock and lock knob
- Bike rack easily folds when not in use and tilts away from vehicle for rear access due to the easily accessible HitchSwitch lever
- Easy to install and remove the bike rack with the tool-free AutoAttach system
- -Not for use with front fenders
- -Technical specifications
- -Max number of bikes 2
- -Load capacity 100 lb
- -Max bike weight 60 lb
- -Dimensions 54 x 15 x 43 in
- -Folded dimensions 54.7 x 22.5 x 33.8 in
- -Weight51 lb
- -Distance between bikes 12.5 in
- -Carbon frame compatible ✓
- -Tilt function (with bikes) ✓
- -One Key System compatible ✓
- -Bike lock included ✓
- Receiver lock included ✓