Fulfilled by our friends at Flying Squirrel Outfitters. This item is a drop ship item and is coming directly from the manufacturer. Item will take 4-7 business days to ship out.
- Sustainably Handmade with Love - empowering women in rural Thailand
- Packs into a Tiny Pouch - never forget your reusable bag again
- Seams Nipped & Tucked to Perfection - built to last longer
- High Tenacity Nylon from our Hammock Material - strong carrying capacity
- Shoulder-Length Strap - easy hands-free carrying
- Elongated Chord - tie to your purse or backpack so you won't forget your bag
- Hand-Selected Tribal Fabric from Local Markets in Thailand - finest local quality
- Big-Bodied - Holds 3 kids worth of groceries
- Be the Solution - save 500-700 plastic bags a year with a durable reusable bag
- Best Use - Grocery shopping for the whole family, days at the beach, big loads of laundry
To best combat an issue, sometimes the innovation of a product is all we need to rouse our tribe into action. Our family-sized Shopper is like a big hug for all your family's groceries. The Shopper's all-encompassing utility is matched only by its fashion-forward design, showcased in four distinctive colors, accented with tribal fabric hand-selected and locally sourced in Chiang Mai, Thailand. With an unforgettable design that tucks into a tiny pouch conveniently packing your bag inside, you're assured never to forget your bag again.
NoNo Bags seek to inspire change with convenient designs to help solve the reoccurring issue common with reusable bag owners. With four unforgettable designs, you’ll alleviate the sudden guilt that comes with being "reusable bagless" at the store checkout, and accepting yet another single-use plastic bag. Oh, the pain of public shame. We're on your side and got your back (well, bag).
Sustainably hand-sewn by our team of "stay-at-home" seamstresses so you can feel secure knowing who hand made your bag signed by each craftswoman. Proudly display your inner tribal fashion sense that's sure to corral others to join your tribe fighting for change.
Durability and convenience are at the core of our designs. For a reusable bag to be net positive for the environment it needs to have a longer life than most other bags we've tested. We've constructed NoNo Bags at your request, and heard you loud and clear. NoNo Bags are designed for you!
*tribal fabric designs and colors may vary due to the scarcity of certain ones and may be different than pictured, however, all tribal fabric will coordinate with the primary color of the bag.
Our mission is to help you say "NoNo" to plastic bags once and for all. We empower you to take a more active role in combating single-use plastic bags. Feel good knowing where your NoNo Bag was made and that we are here to sincerely give you the best tools needed to fight the good fight. Say "NoNo" to plastic bags.