Featuring 20 vents for exceptional ventilation, the Smith Liberty MIPS Ski Helmet ups the ante in the style department but more importantly has additional crush resistance with almost no weight increase.
- Hybrid Shell Construction combines two separate lightweight and durable shells to create a new helmet category; tough ABS hardshell construction is fused with flyweight In-Mold technology, optimizing the best traits of each
- Smith’s Aerocore design increases airflow, improves temperature regulation and anti-fog capability and enhances impact resistance, using a unique honeycomb material called Koroyd that is superior for both airflow and impact absorption
- Regulator Adjustable Climate Control is an easy to use slider system which makes it simple to change the amount of airflow even with gloves on
- AirEvac Ventilation drives the warm air away from the goggle through external vents and internal channels in the EPS liner
- Crafted with ease-of-use and superior comfort in mind, the VaporFit Adjustable Fit System relies on a tried-and-true rotary dial adjustment system integrated with a tuned elastic fit using engineered shapes; 5 cm of rotary adjustability; the system can be moved up/down or forward/backward at the attachment points; final result, increased comfort with a personalized secure fit
- MIPS Brain Protection System, the shell and liner are separated by a low friction layer that allows the helmet to slide relative to the head in and angled impact
- Snapfit SL2 Ear Pads provide a comfortable seal from the wind and weather on even the stormiest days
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Head Circumference Sizing: S(51-55 cm); M(55-59 cm); L((59-63 cm)