For those with a healthy obsession of all things ice and heights, the PhD® Pro Mountaineer was designed to support your every move above tree line. With 20-30mmHg of graduated compression, extra friction protection, and a 4 Degree™ elite fit system, your feet will be the last thing on your mind as you hang, clip, and climb your way to any summit.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
- For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
- Targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot for maximum impact protection; graduated compression to reduce fatigue and speed recovery. Designed specifically for runners.
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Built for Performance in the Highest Degree
- Sock Height: Over-the-Calf
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Achilles strap provides extra protection and warmth
- 20-30 mmHg graduated compression rating
- Conrad Anker collaboration
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 49% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 8% Elastane
- Style: SW001095
- Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out.
- Do Not Bleach.
- Tumble Dry Low.
- Do Not Iron.
- Do Not Dry Clean.