Planning to ride the lush stretch of singletrack in the Columbia River Gorge of which the Showers Pass Syncline Cycling Rain Jacket is named after Well, the Syncline is designed to keep you dry on the inside and out on long rides in wet, misty conditions and also features cross-core vents to add ventilation when you’re working hard.
- Fully seam-taped Artex™ Hardshell 2.5-layer waterproof breathable fabric offers performance without bulk
- 360° 3M reflective trim on the front, sleeves and back make this jacket visible from all angles in low light when headlights approach
- Cross-core vents allow airflow to help regulate your body temperature
- Front handwarmer pockets with water-resistant zippers
- Double toggle hem cinch for adjustability
- Adjustable hood fits under a helmet