Let’s talk essential while being active outside and we are talking about the E-case. Perfect for ensuring your everyday essentials stay dry, the waterproof E-Case® guarantees protection from wet conditions while maintaining full functionality of touchscreen devices, and has a quick, easy zip-style opening. The ultimate essential for that 740 mile canoe trip you’ve been planning.
Extra Large fits: Large tablets; maps; guidebook
- Full functionality: Ultra-clear polyurethane windows allow full use of touchscreens, cameras, and voice functions.
- Easy security: One-step, waterproof SealLock™ zipper and rugged RF-welded seams guarantee protection from the elements.
- Validated performance: Every case is individually tested to meet the IPX7 standard of withstanding submersion in 1 meter of water for 30 minutes.
- Versatile carrying: Leash points make it easy to secure the case to a pack, boat, or other object; smooth surfaces enable the case to slide easily into a pocket or bag, depending on case size.
- Eco-friendlier: PVC-free materials offer a reduced environmental footprint over vinyl.
- Lasting visibility: UV-resistant windows stay clear.
- Weight (Standard) 3.2 oz
- PVC-Free Yes
- Closure SealLock™ Zipper
- Material(s) 600D Polyurethane coated Polyester and Clear PVC-free windows
- Overall width (Standard) 8.8 in
- Overall length (Standard) 12.6 in
- Compartment width (Standard) 7.8 in
- Compartment length (Standard) 11.8 in