Made of ultra-durable materials, Sealline’s versatile Discovery waterproof dry bag features welded construction for lasting performance, plus an updated closure that makes it easy to achieve a tight, protective seal for excellent fortification against water, from day floats to overland expeditions.
- Built for the jSealline'sney: Made of rugged, flexible, and fully waterproof materials designed to withstand frequent and demanding use.
- Light-colored interior: Significantly eases identification of contents within.*
- Oval bottom: Stable shape won’t easily roll around; it’s also easy to store, stack, and pack.
- Durably constructed: Fully welded seams result in stronger and more durably waterproof construction compared to sewn-and-taped seams.
- Tight, simple sealing: Updated DrySeal™ roll-top closure makes it easier and more intuitive to achieve an optimal seal.
- PVC-Free: Materials have a reduced environmental impact over vinyl-coated materials.
- Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials
- *Note: The light-colored interiors are achieved by using materials with non-dyed white threads that have a clear interior coating and a solid-colored exterior coating. The plaid bags use materials with dyed threads and clear coatings inside and out—they do not have as light of an interior as a solid-colored bag, though still maintain some translucence.