The ever popular X ULTRA 3 GTX offers the lightweight precision and foothold you need for technical ascents and descents, with a wider fit. Utilizing Descent Control Technology, this shoe hugs your feet comfortably for more confidence to attack the downhill's.
- A refined last works with the reinforced top arm of the sensifit, holding your foot comfortably in place, especially moving downhill.
Stability and cushioning
- The Advanced Chassis helps stabilize your heel, and it's surrounded by generous cushioning for maximum comfort on the trail.
- Two different types of rubber result in better grip. A patterned area on the heel grabs terrain more aggressively, giving you more control especially on descents.
Women specific construction
Specific construction (material, last, design) to address specific needs of women, from foot shape to ergonomics to cosmetic look and feel.
- Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- GORE-TEX keeps your feet dry -from the outside as well as from the inside.
Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
For maximum traction on mixed terrain and extended durability, Contagrip® TD combines a deep, aggressive lug pattern with our most durable compound.
A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
Placed between the outsole and midsole, this lightweight chassis helps optimize motion control, energy management and protection for an efficient, stable yet responsive ride.
Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
PU coated leather
A polyurethane coated leather that protects it and makes it stronger to last longer.
Waterproof material remains unaffected by water even when under pressure. Waterproof footwear completely prevents water from entering it through the upper.
Mesh and textile lining
A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
A protective piece of rubber, leather or synthetic material over the toe area.
SensiFit™ cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.