The Sync’s claim to fame? Simplicity.
Intuitively cycle through multiple modes using the large dial on the side and skip the button pressing sequences – a must for tasks where you need to control modes on the fly, like running, and places where thick gloves are a must.
The Sync features Princeton Tec’s stable asymmetrical single arm bracket and integrates essential modes to please a wide variety of discerning users with an easy to use interface.
The Sync’s max mode Dual Beam, a combination of spot and flood, supplies a long throw of concentrated light and a smooth wide beam to illuminate the area around you. A red LED allows for low level light, battery savings, and night vision preservation.
All Princeton Tec products have been designed, manufactured, and assembled in their New Jersey workshops for over 40 years.
- POWER: 200 Lumens
- LAMP: 1 Maxbright LED w/ Spot1 Maxbright LED w/ Flood1 Red Ultrabright LED
- BURN TIME: 21 hours (maximum dual beam), 103 hours (flood low), 130 hours (red LED)
- MAX BEAM DISTANCE: 40 meters
- BATTERIES: 3 AAA Alkaline (included)
- WEIGHT: 2.9oz / 83g
- WATER RESISTANT: IPX4 (splashing water)
- WARRANTY: 5 YEAR