Versatile, comfortable hiking shorts made with 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex stretch fabric that provides 50+ UPF sun protection.
Light, Technical Fabric Blend
- Made of a lightweight, stretch-woven 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
Classic Regular Fit
- Not too loose or too tight; room to move comfortably in any activity
- Curved waistband follows the natural shape of the hips and provides a contoured fit to help keep shorts in place during movement; metal-button closure with zip fly
- Two front pockets, two back pockets, one right coin pocket and one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Gusseted crotch allows the full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 8", 10" and 12"
UPF Test Methods and Details
- This product has been tested in accordance with Australian/New Zealand test methods AS/NZS 4399 or AATCC 183 or EN 13758. Only covered areas are protected. The protection offered by this item may be reduced with use or if stretched or wet
Country of Origin
- Made in Vietnam.
- 204 g (7.2 oz)
- 4.2-oz 95% nylon (65% recycled)/5% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved