Made with all-recycled materials, except for the zipper teeth, the warm, cozy Girls’ Better Sweater® Jacket uses 100% recycled polyester sweater-knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Made of warm 100% recycled polyester fleece with a sweater-knit face, dyed with a low-impact process
- Front zipper has kissing-welt closure to prevent chin chafe
- Raglan sleeves, angled seams in front and princess seams in back for a contoured shape and fit
- Zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at collar, pocket openings and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Built with wear to spare, so this style has our hand-me-down ID label; this garment is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 309 g (10.9 oz)
- 10-oz 100% recycled polyester knit fleece dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
By their nature, knitted garments are prone to pilling, and this style is no exception. Removing pills can help lengthen the life of your Patagonia sweater, plus it’s easy to do with a sweater stone. Learn about removing pills at wornwear.com