Everyone else is skiing, in the gym or by the fireplace, but you're still racking-up below sun-touched rock. The Patagonia Women's Down Sweater's featherweight, superbly compressible warmth is for you. The revised 100% polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it's tear-resistant, snow shedding and windproof. Details include top-quality, ethically sourced and traceable 800-fill-power premium European goose down stabilized with quilted-through construction, a drawcord hem that tightens from inside the zippered handwarmer pockets, and an interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuffsack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Now with a more contoured fit, new quilting lines and a slightly longer hem. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in heat, and the DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
Patagonia Traceable Down - sourced from birds independently verified throughout the supply chain to have been neither force fed for foie gras production nor plucked of their feathers and down during their lifetime.
- Outer shell constructed of 100% polyester mini-ripstop
- 100% polyester plain weave lining
- DWR durable water repellent finish
- Traceable Down 800-fill power duck down insulation
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages; internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
- Regular fit
- Avg. weight: 12.2 oz.