Sirrus® 26 brings true innovation and quality to the ventilated pack world. Inspired by Osprey’s AntiGravity technology, Sirrus® 26 provides a fully adjustable AirSpeed ventilated back system which combines single piece construction of the backpanel and hipbelt with highly breathable suspended mesh. This allows for increased comfort in warm weather, even with a heavy load. Sirrus’ backsystem also offers an impressive women’s specific fit, with an ergonomically shaped hipbelt, harness, yoke and backpanel. The classic styling and clean design, alongside an impressively comfortable carry makes the Sirrus® 26 a firm favourite for walkers and hikers who are looking for a ventilated daypack with enough capacity for spare clothing, food, water and equipment. The detachable raincover stored in the bottom pocket increases weather resistance and tough nylon fabrics ensure durability. Sirrus® 26 features a double-clipped lid opening with draw-cord fastening, a large, easy access pocket in the lid and a vertically zipped expansion pocket on the front which is perfect for securely storing a jacket or spare layer for easy access. Sirrus® 26 is the perfect pack for warm days on winding trails. Sirrus® 26 is compatible with all Hydraulics® and Hydraulics® LT reservoirs.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Designed for Women
- Adjustable AirSpeed trampoline suspended mesh backsystem
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Top lid access
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Adjustable torso length
- Vertical centred zippered pocket
- External hydration access
- Internal key attachment clip
- Side compression straps
- Single ice axe loop
- Stretch mesh side pocket
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
SPACER MESH SEWN-IN HIPBELT
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull hipbelt closure with hipbelts directly connected to backpanel mesh
- Seemless lumbar to hipbelt body wrap
AIRSPEED SUSPENSION BACKPANEL
- LightWire alloy frame creates low profile air space optimizing pack balance and ventilation
- 3D tensioned breathable mesh backpanel ensures supportive fit
SPACER MESH HARNESS
- Sewn-in spacer mesh
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Mesh covered ventilated die cut foam
- Multiple torso size options with torso adjustability