Off-road machines capable of anything thrown in their way, the women's Oboz Sawtooth II Mid BDry hiking boots come equipped with breathable mesh vents, waterproof protection and supportive heel cups.
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers and breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh liners combine protection and breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- B-DRY waterproof and breathable membranes let sweat escape while keeping moisture out
- O FIT Insoles™ offer exceptional fit, feel and performance
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping feet light and agile
- Nylon shanks offer protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Heel counters crafted of abrasion-resistant textile and rubber increase comfort
- Protective toe overlays protect against abrasion
- Asymmetric collars articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
|Type Of Waterproofing||
B-DRY waterproof breathable membrane
1 lb. 15 oz.